The MPS Guarantee
Full Terms and Conditions (The Bottom Line):
- The Collate Guarantee is valid, having agreed to the recommendations made by Collate in a free print audit.
- The recommendations provided will outline that the customer will save a minimum of 30% of current printer and/or copier costs.
- The guarantee declaration form, which details specific terms, individual to the client, must be signed by the customer and Collate must be in receipt of a copy for the guarantee to be valid.
- If within 12 months of time, these agreed savings are not achieved, on a like for like basis, then Collate will pay the client double the financial shortfall for the first year.
- Guarantee open to all new MPS customers only.
Back to the MPS Guarantee
MPS Devices MPS Case Study Testimonials